A Pioneer Blog, Shop & Social Information site for which everyone can share their input in the new creation of the new Utopia.
1. When faced with a decision or choice, the thinker automatically focuses on facts, and applies logic to the situation.
2. He or she subconsciously notices tasks and work that needs to be done.
3. Thinkers find it easy to provide an objective analysis of any situation. They’re guided by rational reasoning.
4. They view conflict as a natural and normal part of relationships. It doesn’t always mean that something is wrong, or relationships are going to fall apart.
1. When faced with a decision or choice, feelers are guided by their gut reactions, and listen to their feelings and immediate response. They’re especially concerned about hurting other people, or making life more difficult or painful for them.
2. They intuitively pick up on people’s feelings and reactions – and they notice body language and non-verbal cues.
3. In reaching decisions, they want to hear others’ opinions, and they seek a consensus, or a fair compromise.
4. They are distressed by conflict, and dislike when people argue. Their ultimate goal is peace and harmony.